11.04.2011

The next chapter

I am not very sure what I want this blog to be about.  Being a mommy, my kids, wonderful tips for the working mother, what it's like to be likened to Martha Stewart... 

There is no way I could ever be anything even close to Martha Stewart and I am struggling myself as a working mother - so my advice on that would not be very helpful to anyone...

I started this to keep a sort of journal while I was pregnant.  My Little One is now 22 months old.
So what now?
I do love being a MOM and I do love my kids.  So that is what this will (might) be a blog about! 

Sometimes, though - I like to ramble (hence this post!!)
So you never know what to expect...  especially since I just decided to stop posting to my other blog - which was where I did a lot of my ramblings... 

So - if you are reading this - thank you!!!  and welcome to my craziness!!!!

No comments: