7.20.2009

one more week...

I have anxiously been awaiting my ultrasound appointment scheduled for next Monday... One more week until I find out if it's a boy or a girl. Last night the baby moved (maybe?) and my stomach felt strange (not in a bad way). I made a noise and rubbed my belly. My Munchkin laughed and made the remark "He kicked you!". Then he walked past me and said "That's right - I said HE." I think he has made it clear on where he stands on what he thinks (wants) the baby to be. My man - on the other hand - believes it's going to be a girl. (Along with a few others). I still am up in the air - I don't have any definite feelings either way. I think that is a little strange because with my son - I "KNEW" he was a boy pretty much from the beginning. It was just a gut feeling I had. This time, though, I go from one to the other and back again... and no - I don't think it's twins - they only heard one heartbeat so far and nobody but the one showed up on the first ultrasound! :)
All I know is that either way - the baby will be able to say..........

No comments: