8.05.2009

Growing baby bump

I had my munchkin take a couple pictures of my new and ever-growing belly last week. These are of me at 19 weeks.
I am now at the half-way mark - 20 weeks.
It seems like the due date is so far off - but when I start thinking of the things that we need to get done - it really doesn't seem like there is going to be enough time to get everything done. I am hoping the second half of my pregnancy goes as well as the first half - or like the second half of my first pregnancy! I am getting a sneaking feeling that this one is going to be a little early, but only time will tell.
I really need to come up with a list of the things that still need to be done or that we need to get. I know that I have been through this once before, but I have to keep reminding myself that it was almost 12 years ago, and as I get old (hahaha) I tend to forget things! I also have to remember that it will be the holiday season when this one is going to come into the world - from Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Years. That means I have to try to get the baby things done before the mad holiday rush starts. So - in my strange way of thinking about things - I really only have a couple months to get the baby things finished. The thing about this is that we haven't even really started yet. I believe that everything will turn out okay, though.

No comments: