5.06.2009

Dropping the bomb!!!

(just have always like this pregnant picture! love the footprint - (no - not me))

I just dropped the bomb on my family today! I sent out a mass email telling everyone that I found out I was pregnant! I know that seems a little impersonal - but with family spread out across the western half of the United States, it's kinda hard to get people together for an announcement like this one. I am sure that this will get mixed reactions from everyone! I am waiting for the phone calls this evening after I get home from work - and I am sure they are on the way!

So this new blog is going to be my baby blog - to help keep my family and friends up to date with everything that goes on! Gotta love the internet - when I had my son 12 years ago - the internet was still in its infancy.

So the details as I know them as of this moment is that I am about 6-7 weeks pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor just yet - when I called, they said they usually wait until 8-10 weeks for the first appointment. That means I have to wait just a little longer to have the doctor confirm what my body and 2 at-home tests have already told me. For some reason, though, I don't really feel that it is official until the doctor says "You're pregnant." Call me crazy (many people often do!) but that is just how I tend to see it.

I am not really having morning sickness just yet - just have a little bit of queasiness all day. It seems that when I eat - I am fine - but just after, I get queasy. It's almost as if the only time I am not queasy is when I am actually eating... which is not good for me... but it is good that I am not able to eat as much!!

I know that I am still in the early stages and there is not much to report just yet - but I will try to keep this updated with anything new going on!


No comments: