5.18.2009

Finally - appointment time!!

Well - I finally was able to set up an appointment to get this made official by a pregnancy test at the doctors office. The appointment is set up for Thursday evening at 5:00pm. After that - I can start seeing the doctor on a more regular basis.


Going on 9 (unofficial) weeks tomorrow... Still feeling the queasiness, but I think that I have found a way to ease the severity of the feeling - EATING PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!
Not too bad of a way to start the day off... just mix up a quick batch of instant batter & I feel half-way decent throughout most of the day.


I told my baby that I am not getting morning sickness this time - but evening sickness, because that is when I really start feeling like crap. It makes it hard when I come home from work to get dinner on the table. I try my best though. Maybe I should try pancakes for dinner!
:)

No comments: