6.16.2009

Baby Bump

I can still fit into most of my clothes - but this is what it is going to start taking...

keeping the pants unbuttoned with a large belt to hold it together!!!


I am getting ready to go and visit my family. My sister,who had her baby 3 months ago, said she has maternity clothes to give me!! Thank goodness for hand-me-downs. I grew up with hand-me-downs (even being the oldest child...?) and with the price they want for a decent pair of maternity pants, it is a blessing to get anything!

There is one thing that I have seen that I think might be a decent investment - the Bella Band.

They run from $20 - $30 dollars and come in different colors - pinks, yellows, blues, purples, browns, reds, greens and the basic black and white



This will keep my unbuttoned/belted look from being as tacky as it seems... Luckily I can just wear a long shirt for now to cover it - but I also know that I am on the last notch of the belt... it won't hold out for much longer. Plus - I have noticed - even though my shirts were long before - they seem to be riding up a little more now. I think it has something to do with having more space to cover! (duh! as my munchkin would say)

My ultrasound for tomorrow was rescheduled (for later in the day...) so I will definitely have an update for y'all in the next couple of days!

No comments: