6.19.2009

Ultrasound

My ultrasound appointment got rescheduled (again). The first time, they called me and pushed it further back in the day, which was fine. Then, on my way to my appointment, I got a phone call asking if I could reschedule again because the ultrasound provider got called away on an emergency and they had no idea when she was going to be back. It is an hour drive from where I am to where my appointments are. Since I am going to be out of town this next week, the appointment was rescheduled for June 29th at an entirely different location (another 30 minutes further I have to drive now also).
I am going to go on vacation this coming week! I'm going to visit family and take a few days break from this HEATWAVE that has been hanging over us for the past couple of weeks.
More updates towards the end of the month!!!!

No comments: